Listed below is the Agenda for the upcoming Oklahoma Scenic Rivers Commission August 17, 2010 Regular Business Meeting.
Please know several recipients on our electronic mailing list will occasionally report back to us that their Email Server distorted the format or omitted portions of the OSRC electronic mailings. In the event you experience a likened problem, a copy of the Agenda has been attached in "Word" Format.
Additionally, if you do not wish to receive OSRC electronic mailings, please advise me email@example.com to have your name/electronic address removed from the OSRC mailing list.
02. Flag Salute/Pledge of Allegiance and Invocation.
03. Welcome and Loyalty of Oath to Jeff Bashaw, new OSRC Commissioner appointed by Representative Chris Benge, Speaker of the Oklahoma House of Representatives on July 19, 2010.
04. Roll Call.
05. Introduction of Guests and Visitors.
06. Comments from Guests and Visitors.
This item is included within the agenda to allow time for public comment to the OSRC Board of Commissioners. Comments are limited to three minutes per speaker. This agenda item allows NO ACTION may be taken by Commissioners.
07. Consideration, vote to approve, amend or take other action approving the Minutes of April 20, 2010 OSRC Regular Business Meeting.
08. Consideration, vote to approve, amend or take other action approving OSRC FY-2011 Budget (period July 01, 2010 thru June 30, 2011).
09. Discussion of 0.037mg/L Phosphorus Water Quality Standard for Oklahoma Scenic Rivers requested by Commissioner Rick Stubblefield.
10. River Ranger Division Report.
11. Administrator’s Report.
12. New Business.
Under the Open Meeting Act, this agenda item is authorized only for matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of the posting of the agenda or any revised agenda.
Dates to Remember:
October 16, 2010……………….. OSRC Illinois RiverFest 2010
October 19, 2010 ………………..OSRC Regular Business Meeting
December 21, 2010 ……………..OSRC Regular Business Meeting
All interested individuals who have a disability or need special assistance in attending the meeting should call 918-456-3251. The OSRC will provide reasonable accommodations to ensure that all individuals have the opportunity to participate in the meeting.
This agenda was posted to the public and emailed to all individuals and organizations listed on the OSRC electronic mailing list at 5:00pm on Thursday, August 12, 2010.
The public may access OSRC agendas, past minutes and other documents by visiting the OSRC Website at: www.oklahomascenicrivers.net.