Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Illinois River Watershed Partnership's appreciation Day set for Saturday June 6, 2009, at Lake Fayetteville
Illinois River Watershed Appreciation Day
Enjoy our watershed, meet new friends, greet old friends ... Bring the Family!
WHEN: June 6 from 2 pm to 7 pm.
WHERE: Lake Fayetteville Veteran’s Pavilion entrance on Zion Rd just east of Lowe's
* Geocaching GIS treasure hunt with USGS water quality experts 2 pm – 4 pm
* Family games, canoe races, volleyball tournament 2 pm – 4 pm
* Free delicious barbecue dinner 4:30 pm
* Recognition of IRWP StreamTeam Volunteers 5 pm
* Free family folk music concert by local artist Marshall T. Mitchell 5:30 pm
Co-sponsors USGS, AWRC, Washington County Environmental Affairs, UA Cooperative Extension Service